Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top 5 Favorite Things At The Moment


(From Top Left Clockwise: Studded Wrap Ring, Urban Outfitters. Black Gold Triangle Necklace, House Of Harlow, "Russian Red", M.A.C. Silence & Noise All Over Studded Tank, Urban Outfitters. Sam Edelman Zoe Boot.)

Okay, so I went a little nuts after the holidays and my Christmas money lasted for a few short hours to say the least. 1. This ring is my all-time favorite accessory. I wear it everyday it never fails me. 2. LOVE Nicole Richie, love her new jewelry and this necklace was FINALLY back in stock! 3. Inspired by my newest friend Lexie, I have a new love for lipstick. It turns me into a different person...really. 4. Bought these tanks in black and grey because they are SO ME. Can't wait to wear them with 5. ZOE BOOTS! I was a little disappointed when I didn't find these under the tree this year so I treated myself the next day :) These boots are so GLAM it hurts me. Hurts so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment