Wednesday, January 6, 2010

To Grommet Or Not To Grommet?


Am I the only one who thinks grommets look cheap? They may be making a big turn around lately, but every time I see them I can't help but think about my middle school l.e.i jeans that came with those hideous pleather belts with two rows of grommets all around. I just can't seem to budge on the grommet trend. If you love it, I'm sure you rock it. I think my problems with grommets may just be hidden anxiety of middle school. I'm a little sad because I believe they would have had potential for me.

What do you think? Love them or Leave them?


2 comments:

  1. ahhh lol i think the exact same thing they kinda remind me of those manilla folders with the metal hole so you dont rip it lol do you know what i am talking about? but i do think they look cheap ....i just dont like them i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE it...just depends on how you look in them and what you pair with it! i especially LOVE the jackets at the top right. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete