Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Favorite Place In The World



I would like to dedicate this entry to Lexington, KY where I currently am confined to a hospital bed before surgery. I love Lexington so much because hidden between roads is where I find the place I call my favorite place of all time. The first time I went I was probably 14 and the entire place fascinated and inspired me. Every square inch of the petite little store was covered from ceiling to foor in paints of shocking candy colors. (This store was also inspiration for my sparkly pink walls in my room at my parents house.) Even when I thought the place couldn't be any more exciting, they added on a COFFEE SHOP! Imagine my delighted heart after I got to experience shopping in my favorite store for unique one of a kind jewelry and hand-painted pieces WHILE drinking (I must say) the best white mocha ever. If you haven't already been yet, I introduce to you...Third Street Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment