Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mad About Blue








Let's talk about denim. My favorite jeans are, without a doubt, BDG brand jeans. There is nothing worse than trying on 100 pairs of jeans until finding the perfect pair and since discovering this brand, I haven't tried on jeans in a store since. Around 2006 I converted to skinny jeans only but BDG has so many perfect styles; high-waisted, ankle length, black, grey, destroyed, stretchy, YOU NAME IT! I especially prefer the ankle length jeans to accommodate my 5’2 frame. These jeans were lifesavers. All jeans are way too long for me, but these ankle length jeans (also super cute on you normal people) fit me perfectly length-wise as jeans should and also saved me some time with my sewing machine. All styles are perfect for boots and can be dressed up or down. The prices aren’t so bad either ranging from $39 to $64. What are YOUR favorite jeans?






No comments:

Post a Comment