Monday, August 30, 2010

LOVES: Olive Green Platform Booties

I FINALLY got these beautiful booties delivered today after waiting for more than a week! I ordered these from Forever 21 as soon as I saw them. They are THE perfect color for fall (and will be a perfect combo with my new snakeskin mini skirt!) and the heel is SKY HIGH. The best part is that they were only $35! You might be thinking that they probably aren't the best quality from the price, BUT I can say that with previous shoe purchases from F21 I have never had a problem. I own a great simple pair of black booties similar to these and I've had them for two years (and worn them FREQUENTLY) and they are in great shape! I'm sooo excited to wear them. In fact, I'll probably wear them to class tonight. :)





Suedette Ankle Bootie - Forever21 - $34.80

No comments:

Post a Comment