Monday, August 23, 2010

LOVES: Fall Haul

I ordered a few key pieces for Fall from Urban Outfitters last week and they came rather quickly! It was the best surprise to find that big brown box at my door after the longest sewing class ever. I'm in love with EVERYTHING.



Silence & Noise Chiffon Button-Down BlouseI love a sheer top! I have a summer version of this blouse (tank top with front pocket) in yellow and LOVE it. It is about 90% sheer so I wear a black bra or my American Apparel bandeau underneath. This top is perfect tucked in high-waisted jeans or left out for an over-sized look.



Nom de Plume YaYa Chiffon Mix SweaterLove this combo of black and (sheer) nude! The sweater is ribbed and a bit wide but I actually prefer it that way for a more relaxed fit.



Truly Madly Deeply Long-Sleeved Tees
I originally wanted a similar LNA version of this top but right before making that bad decision I found these, almost identical, tees that were MUCH cheaper. I even got two for less than the price of the LNA tee I almost purchased. I always love a good over sized basic top to pair with leggings while traveling or just hanging around at home. I would recommend ordering a size up. The sleeves are really tight.



Truly Madly Deeply Leopard Cross Dolman Tee
Okay, so I absolutely needed this tee when I saw it. I LOVE the leopard and (again) I can't have enough over sized tops. I'll probably pair this with my new light pink lace skirt from H&M and my Sam Edleman Zoe boots for an edgy/girl combo I love!



And just for fun...


Tuxedo Ruffle Shams (Set of 2)
I bought these adorable shams for just an extra splash of color for my bedroom. As of now my bed is blank white and I have some hot pink shams I've had since 8th grade. I love these shams. They are so soft and the most perfect shade of light turquoise. I'll probably give in and buy the matching quilt.

1 comment: