Sunday, August 22, 2010

MUST-HAVES: Relaxed Pants

When harem pants were debuted I definitely had NO interest in owning a pair. However, a less exaggerated version of these pants are out this season and are a must-have for fall. Loose and relaxed fit pants are definitely going to be my go-to pants for the new season. I have purchased two different versions of these pants already. I bought the Sparkle & fade Pull-On Parachute pant (coincidence that I just saw MC Hammer live this weekend? I don't think so.) and the Lightning pant from Urban Outfitters.

The Parachute pants are so comfortable and easy to wear. The best part is that I can wear them with basic tees for a simple day look and I can also pair these with great heels and a cute top for a dressier look.




The lightning print pants are basically sweatpants but perfect for someone like me who almost 100% hates dressing down. These pants are great lounge pants but the cute geometric print makes them great to pair with a blazer and platforms for a unique look.




Also check out these similar styles:

Drawstring Harem Pant - Delia*s - $29.50


Riki Pant - Dolce Vita - $188


Pannung Pant - The Furies - $92

No comments:

Post a Comment