Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekly Recap

Is it me or has this Sunday felt like an eternity? I am shamelessly still lounging around in bed at 6PM waiting until my birthday guest arrives so we can make cupcakes + watch the Roseanne Roast. I was going through my Instagram and cleaning up the photos on my phone and thought I'd share with you my favorites from this week.


Sweet Hearts

This week I decided to whip up some of my Grandma's favorite strawberry cupcakes to bring to her as a thank you for buying me a handful of massages for my birthday. I tried something new (for me) with this recipe. I cored + filled them with an AMAZING strawberry fruit spread and topped with a cute little strawberry heart. She loved them!


Fashion Head


My parents have been remodeling most of our home for the last few months and my rooms are finally (just about) done! I've been having so much fun putting my things back in my room and organizing (totally normal) EVERYTHING. My bookshelves are filled once again with my favorite books and...stuff.



Pop Of Color

On my way home from Cincinnati last Sunday, I stopped by the mall hoping to find some goodies from H&M. After a very disappointing skim of the store, I ended up just going to Forever 21 and finding these adorable neon heart socks. They were so cheap I bought them in black, bright blue, and neon yellow. I LOVE pairing them with my Jeffrey Campbell studded flats....and basically everything.



Joseph Gordon Lemme Mary You


Uhhhh....HELLO! Continuing my crush on JGL after seeing The Dark Knight Rises this week AND after seeing this while walking down the magazine isle. There is nothing...NOTHING...better than a man in a suit.



I Love The 90's


My Mom has also been organizing her newly painted + furnished office and I have been going through her drawers of old photos. Found this gem of 6 year old me in what has to be the best outfit ever. I remember loving this cat sweatshirt so much + I wore those hiking boots with EVERYTHING. They were also my go-to shoes at amusement parks because homegirl was never tall enough for any of the rides!




So those were the highlights of my week. What were yours?





2 comments:

  1. Hey! I I love that skull head, I've been looking for one exactly like it but I can't seem to find any :( Can you tell me where you got it from? It's legitimately the coolest thing. Please let me know: nayantara.sam@gmail.com

    Love xx
    www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com

    PS: You have a fucking fantastic blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this one at Target a few Halloween's ago. They always have the best stuff around that time of year but the skulls are so popular now, I'd say you have a good chance of finding one in multiple places...AND if it's not glittery...spruce it up yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete