Wednesday, January 19, 2011

For The Love Of Jeffrey Campbell

The holidays are over and all of my Christmas painting orders are complete and delivered. Even though I started school again this week, I somehow managed to find time to paint for MYSELF for once!

My mom picked up this HUGE 36" x 48" canvas for me months ago and it has been sitting against my living room wall waiting for my inspiration to start up. I had no idea what I wanted to do with it, but I desperately needed some more wall art in my living room. I got the pink Foxy Wood Jeffrey Campbells for Christmas - and just like that...I knew! Inspired by the PINK ROCK ad I saw earlier in December, I quickly started my Jeffrey Campbell painting!

36" x 48" - Acrylic

My ever growing JC collection


Check out my other blog Kelsi Brown Custom Painting to check out more paintings and prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment