Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ready, Jet-Set, Go!

I dedicate this post for all of you jet-setters who don't make your day at the airport an exception to looking fabulous! It's all about being comfortable and looking effortless. My favorite items I always have during my travels are:

1) Oversized sweater and/or scarf
- such an easy cover-up and can double as a blanket on the plane! 2) Leggings - I always wear black leggings at the airport. They are so easy and comfortable and pair up nicely with your sweater! 3) Sunglasses - these are essential for blocking out sun when your window-seat buddy isn't so considerate AND at the airport during the day where headaches are easy to come across! 4) Hat - I like to wear a hat to the airport; mainly because I didn't have time to spend on my hair at six in the morning. Fedoras instantly disguise your bed head and complete your effortless ensemble! 5) Oversized Bag - Always need an oversized tote to keep my laptop and magazines in, my purse just won't cut it. This bag is functional AND beautiful! 6) Travel-Sized Skin Care - I can't risk my skin care getting lost in my luggage and these travel sized bottles from Philosophy are the perfect size for security! 7) Headphones/Earphones - Even if I'm not listening to my iPod or watching movies on the plane, I like to keep my earphones in to block as much noise as I can. I love my Heartbeats by Lady Gaga!

Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment